I AM COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY WITH THIS, and I seem to have walked in on this developing story at just the right time. To be honest, I have no idea what the F***k is going on in this story. But good God, it is full of juicy murderous pulp.
- U.S. Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms set up Operation Fast and Furious to, allegedly, nab Mexican drug lords. ATF sold something like 2000 U.S. weapons – illegally – in order to build a case against these drug lords. Roughly 600 weapons have been recovered.
- The death of Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, brought theoperation to a halt; weapons found at the crime scene were part of the operation.
- Similar ATF operations have landed weapons in the hands of gang-members in the U.S.
- ATF Operation Fast and Furious “expands to White House staffers.”
- CIA agents are supporting Mexican security forces in a direct attempt to combat the cartels.
To many, Obama is now very possibly trafficking guns in a large unmarked windowless van himself. If not, then he is certainly orchestrating a HUGE conspiracy to build a case against firearms in the U.S. Either way, you should feel compelled to by another shotgun. (By the way what case does Obama need to build? Theres already thousands of gun related homicides in the U.S. each year.)
I am not surprised by any of this. There’s no reason why the leader of the Free World wouldn’t be behind a massive conspiracy. But it’s also possible that the sting operations in Mexico really are being tracked to topple some of these kingpins.
Anywho, CIA operatives are now in Mexico? Por que? Is this a conspiracy or an attempt to bring stability to Mexico? One thing is for sure, it is most definitely drawing a lot of unwanted attention to the White House.
What now? Could this be the cover-up the Conservative America is looking for? It certainly seems that after the death of a federal agent (Brian Terry) and the arming of gang-members inside the U.S., that more pressure would be on Obama, his aides, and especially the ATF to find out who is really responsible for these shenanigans.